Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The diary of a Two Year Old

Ahhh... what a great night's sleep. I Love morning! I love laying in my crib and sucking on my Nuk. My Mom keeps saying that a two year old doesn't need a Nuk, but I am not sure what that means. I LOVE it and as far as I am concerned, it isn't going anywhere. Hey, what a minute... where are my cars?? I better stand up and start yelling for Mom so she can find my cars.

"MAMA!" "MAMA!" "Cars!"

Hmmm... where is my Mama? Why isn't she coming the second I call for her? I better yell louder.

"MAMA!" Cars!"

Perfect... here she comes. Shoot.. she is laying me back down. NO! It is not night-night time again. I just woke up! Seriously - find my cars. I better start whining a bit.... that always works to get my way.

Ha! It worked. Here are my cars - nice! AND, she is bringing me back to her bed so I can watch some TV! I got it good - yes-siree- I do.

We lay down for a bit so I can watch Mickey Mouse Club House (that Mickey is so funny!) and then we head downstairs. I always wake up hungry, but Mommy does not understand that. Can you believe it? I have to hunt down my own food. It is a good thing that I can climb up the shelves in the snack closet to find my goodies. Let's see... crackers? Nope! Goldfish?? Nope! Where did she hide the suckers?? I better climb higher so I can find them.

Crap - here she comes to get me down! I better kick my feet back and forth as fast as I can to see if that will stop her. Nope. Darn. Oh well... at least she is getting me some cereal.

Now, I get to play while I snack on cereal, harrass the dog (ha! he is locked up and I love tormenting her), and while Mommy gets my breakfast. Emma is awake and her and I love fighting over toys and wrestling with each other. I cannot wait until I am bigger than her and I can really fight back!

They keep saying something about it being my birthday, so that is cool. The last time they talked about that I got fun boxes wrapped up in paper. Plus (get this!) they had toys inside!! I see my new Cars that shake, go, and make lots of noise. I better go play with those while Mommy makes me food. Hmmm.. my cereal is all gone, so I better climb back up again to find more things to eat. Will write more later.... Evan

No comments: