Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Sunday School concert

I have heard Evan singing Christmas songs for the past few weeks and didn't really think much of it, until we got a note in the mail from our church about the upcoming Preschool Christmas Concert! Ah yes, that explains the "Away in the Manager" sung by a little four year old. So, we practiced the songs and the hand motions and tried to get him excited about it. The day before the concert, Emma and I took him shopping. She was very excited about the prospect of dressing her baby brother and was excitedly showing him one Christmas sweater and then a Cars holiday shirt and a bunch of randomness. He chose a red striped tie. And, was pretty excited about it. I picked up a light blue button down shirt to wear with it and we were done. (and hoping he wasn't going to wear camouflage pants with them.) The day of the concert - he looked like this:      (sorry they are blurry)


The one thing I didn't catch? That he was wearing his black snowboots. Overall he did great. He didn't do the hand motions to the songs, but I was pretty proud of my little man.

No comments: