And continuing with my 2012 catch up, here are some pics of Tim and Evan at the Monster Truck Rally they attended early December. Evan was so excited about the trip with Dad, especially when he heard that his favorite Monster Truck, Grinder would be there performing.
They went out to eat at IHOP first and then took the light rail train to Minneapolis for the 7pm show. Tim wasn't sure how long Evan would make it and I was getting worried at the house waiting for them at 11pm when they still weren't home. it wasn't long after 11 when they strolled in... a very sleepy Evan, but a very excited Evan! Tim said he was smiles the whole time he was there and asking lots of questions about the whole thing. Evan loved taking the train as well and thought the whole trip was wonderful! Due to this, the whole Heuer clan may be taking a trip to the Monster Truck Rally when it returns in January.
A self portrait - minus one little boy :-)
 |
| Grinder! |
 |
| Happy Evan! |
 |
| a truck having fun |
I have to admit, I don't know a lot about Monster Truck racing, but apparently some people follow it like Nascar. I am not completely sure about that, but Evan sure does think it is fun to watch and play with his little Monster Trucks. He even has Emma somewhat excited to go in January. We will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment