Ahhh... back to blogging. It feels good... it feels comfortable... It feels like I am 5 years younger with more energy and time on my hands. Okay, that may be a stretch... with kids, I never felt like I had energy or time!
What is going on in our house? Emma starts ski club tomorrow. I cannot wait for her - this sounds so fun to me. Honestly, I am a bit jealous of all the activities that these kids have these days. My high school did not have these options. Anyway - Emma and Kaylee will be at ski club for the next 6 weeks. They will be at Afton Alps from around 3:30 to 7:30 on their own :-) If I were them, it sounds like heaven. They will have a little cash, be with friends, and be on their own Nice.
Evan is a little wrestler now. He decided to forego basketball this year and try something new. Most of his football and baseball buddies wrestle, so he decided to try to wrestle. He never complains when he has to go to practice, so I think that is a sign that he likes it. He has had one meet so far (do wrestlers have meets?? I need to learn the wrestling lingo) and did well. They actually stopped his meet (?) his sparring (?) whatever it is early because he had racked up so many points and the little boy he was wrestling against didn't have any. He is doing pretty good.
We are wishing for snow so we can be outside more. The kids love their little snowmobile and want to be on it all the time. Thankfully it is warmer out now. Evan and I went ice skating the other day and it was good to get it.
This past weekend, we bummed around the house on Saturday. On Sunday we went to visit Great Grandpa and Grandma in Plum City. We dined at Molly's and then went to play yahtzee. (I strongly suggest a burger at Molly's. It was really good!)
No comments:
Post a Comment