The past week (besides the colds) went pretty good. Nothing new to report on Emma from daycare as she continues to enjoy it and do well. Work for me is good, work for Tim is good also.
Getting ready for the holidays will be the next thing. Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away, which I can hardly believe! We are having a small Thanksgiving here, so that will be nice. Then - Christmas shopping! It will be a lot of fun shopping for Emma this year as everything I see I think "Emma would like that"! Kristen and I went out last year the day after Thanksgiving at 5am and will probably do that again. As crazy as it sounds, it was kind of fun. We both found some great deals and were back at home by 7:30.
Emma, the other night, replayed her bed time routines on her babies. I got out an ice cream bucket for a bathtub for her babies along with a washcloth. She put all of her babies in the tub and washed their hair. She then threw them on the towel and dried them off and layed them on a pillow and covered them up. She got a book and jabbered a story to them and sang them a song. Then she looks at me and says "Shhhhh!" So, the babies must have been asleep. It was very cute.
This picture is from this morning, Emma was eating a cookie:

The rest of the day won't bring a lot of action either. I am watching the big game now (GO PACKERS!!). Then, I hope to go for a run when Tim comes home from the cabin and have some much deserved me time. Even if it is only for a half an hour to take a shower; I need some me time.
Happy week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment