Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

YEAH! It is Christmas. What a great time of year - and- I must admit the holidays bring a different kind of fun with a little one. While I know Emma does not really understand what is going on - she does understand a few things. LIKE - toys. She knows that Santa is going to bring her toys (if she is on the nice list that is) and whenever we talk to her about Santa, her eyes light up and she says "Ho Ho Ho." Today Kristen and I are having a party for the girls. We will bring lunch in from Culvers or KFC, then naptime for the babies and a cheesy Christmas movie for us! When they wake up, we plan on bringing them outside so they can go sledding, then inside for hot chocolate and marshmallows (which Emma LOVES!). THEN- presents! The girls buy one present for each other - so that should be fun. Tim is working from home today, so he should be around for some of it and I think Mom & Dad are coming up for the party also.

(here's a picture of Emma with Santa from the other weekend. She looks pretty happy, doesn't she?)

Tomorrow we are opening presents from Santa and then going to Tim's sister house for his Christmas. Next weekend is my family - so busy!

This past weekend we were up at the cabin and Emma had her first experience ice fishing. She loved it! She thought it was very neat to see the little fish in the buckets (minnows) and watch the tip-up for a fish. We caught two fish when she was with us, so she saw us catch some fish also. Overall she had a great time on the ice - she did put her foot in the hole once, which quickly ended the trip.

I have to run and make breakfast, but here are some other pictures of the past weekend. Sledding and catching snowflakes on our tongue!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!! BE SAFE and HAVE FUN!

From the Heuer's.

(Sorry, I am not checking the post for errors. I have a little one that is pretty sure she needs some breakfast!!)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm pretty sure I need some breakfast too, can you help?