Just a quick one as I plan on getting to bed early tonight. Although, I plan that on most days I work, today I need to. We had our small Christmas party last night and it went great. I got to bed at 1am and Emma was up around 6:30. Needless to say, I am tired.
The weekend was spent getting ready for the party and then cleaning up after the party. Everyone had a great time - as did Emma- which was nice to see. I never know how she will act in those situations, but since the party was on her home turf, she had a great time. What a ham :-)
Yeah Packers! My parents were at the game and I am so jealous! I love Lambeau. Maybe next year. I took a nap during the game for probably about an hour & half. It felt so good; I needed it.
That is all. Hopefully more tomorrow night when I have energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment