Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I haven't been overly motivated to update lately. I have a few things to say, but just didn't want to commit the time to doing it. So, to all my faithful readers out there, I apologize. But, then again I don't
:-) the blog is about my life and life has been busy - so I guess it just portrays that.
Memorial Weekend was up at the cabin. Evan caught his first fish, which made him tremendously happy. "ISH! ISH!" he didn't so much reel it in as jump up and down proclaiming "ISH!! ISH!" so, not sure if we can count it for real or not. All weekend long he wanted to "ish" He wasn't really all about playing in the lake. Emma, however, was. That is all she wanted to do. The nice thing is that the lake was warm, so I didn't mind playing in the lake with her and taking her on the occasional jet-ski ride.
Work has been somewhat frustrating for both Tim and I. There is just so much change going on for me at work now and I tend to sit back and ask myself, "is this job worth it?" so, I have been doing some hard thinking lately. Same thing for Tim. But, we are lucky right now to just have jobs and have a means to support our family.
Basically, our lives now are outside playing the kids. Emma continues to ride her big bike and Evan continues to roll down the hill on his little one. I am just getting tired of rolling him back up! The swing set is a big hit as is the "Mud Pie Maker" that they and the cousins received from their Nana and Papa.
I do have more to say, but not right now. We are having a garage sale this week and I have kids stuff to go through and price. Plus, tomorrow night is a Twins game with my work and Wednesday night is Emma's litle dance recital.
I will post pictures later - this is all I have for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment