that is actually how I am feeling right now. Just... eh... or blah.. or some other mundane term. I just got done with my test and it was just... eh. I did okay. Not incredibly horrible, not stellar, but got the score of "Well, they may let me in and then again, they may not." So, we will see. I am disappointed. But, now I can look forward to the weekend and not worry about it... unless they don't accept me and I have to take the damn thing again.
ugh....
The kids are great. Sorry to my few faithful readers out there, I have been preoccupied this week studying for the damn test. Now, Tim and I are heading out on a little date, so I won't post much now either. Plus, I don't really feel like it. Damn school...
Evan, this week, decided it is a good idea to ride his tricycle down one of the hills in our backyard. Funnier than hell, actually. None of the other girls have thought about doing this yet, only my not-even-two-year-old. Granted, it is not a big hill. But, big enough for a not-even-two-year-old. He has the look of "OH MAN!" on the way down and then laughs when he is done. Pretty funny. His new dinosaur growl is pretty funny too. He will lurch forward, stick out his hands like they are claws, and go "ROAR!" oh, my ferocious little dinosaur :-)
Emma is awesome too. We planted her mini garden in the big garden last night and she thought that was pretty cool. We ventured over to Wausau, WI last weekend to visit my sister and that was a huge hit with her also. good times were had by all.
Anyway, as previously mentioned, I am not going to post much. Heading out on the motorcycle!!
Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment