Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The end of T-ball

Emma is done with T-ball now and overall, I think she had a great year. We celebrated the end of the season with a pizza party on Monday night. Although the restaurant was steaming due to the heat, children running around, and no air-conditioning, all had a great time. Emma was rewarded with a baseball signed with all the players on her team and a plastic bat and ball.

She had a great time although on the way home from daycare last week she decided:

"Mom, I don't want to play t-ball next year. I think I want to try something else."

Me: "Okay, there are a lot of things you can try. Gymnastics, karate, dance, soccer, whatever. We can talk about it."

Emma: "Well, I actually think I want to take up miniature golf."

well, how does a person really respond to that one?

No comments: