Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Star of the week



My little lady was so excited for this week as she is the Star of the Week! On Friday, she proudly showed us the packet of info that her teacher brought home about being the Star of the Week. Emma, me, and Tim (since I was in class) put together a book all about Emma with pictures, her hand-writing, and drawings. (this will be laminated, bound, and sent home for a nice keep-sake) Then, she got to bring in her favorite toy (although she wanted to bring in Kit, I dissuaded her from that. She brought in her Monster Doll instead) her favorite story (about sharks - her favorite thing!) and then an article of her baby clothing. She had a great day and came home with this huge poster that her teacher and classmates made for her.


She went through all the drawings and told me which ones everyone did. She pointed out that drawing of hearts that Jack did for her as well. Apparently they talk in the lunch room that they love each other and they exchanged phone numbers last week as well. Emma (unbeknownst) to me actually tried to call him. I think I was arguing with Evan about something and the little lady got the phone from the wall, went to the living room and supposedly called him. I did not hear the conversation, so if it did happen, I cannot say as to what they spoke about. The redial did list his phone number, so she may have actually called him.


Anyway - I am going in to her classroom for breakfast tomorrow and Tim is going in Thursday for lunch. Such a fun week for a little girl!

No comments: