Friday, August 9, 2013

Where does the time go?

Ugh... Where does the time go.  Wait a minute - I know!  It goes:
to work
to making dinner
to helping a little boy learn how to feel more comfortable on his two wheel bike
to helping a little girl learn how to do the cup game (pitch perfect anyone?)
to going for walks
to weeding the garden
to keeping the kids up on their homework
to wishing I had more time
to catching up on my shows I never got around to watching (I LOVE DVR)
to running
to spending time at the cabin
to helping Tim build our porch
to pushing my kiddos on the swing and playing referee
to having a beer to relax
to doing my Jillian Michael's workout DVD
to wishing i had more time.

The past few weeks have been good, but busy!  I still have many things I want to do before I start school again.  We have been really good and just enjoying life.  I asked  Emma tonight if she could describe her life in one word, what would it be?  "Good! No - wait, how about awesome Mom?!"  So, that is really neat.  When I asked Evan, he said his one word would be Sage.  Hmmm... he must not have understood the question. :-)

We had some great weekends up at the cabin, although the weather has been a bit unusual for this time of year.  We had our annual family weekend up here with my aunts and their family and it was rainy and cold the whole weekend.  So - we watched movies....

The week days have been good as well.   We are outside pretty much the whole time and working on the porch.  

I hope to do better with my blogging in the upcoming weeks.  We will see!

No comments: