We got a nice note from Evan's pre-school teacher a few days ago saying that he had been nominated to represent the word Responsibility at school. She said that Evan exemplifies what this word means and is incredibly responsible in the classroom. He is always doing as he as asked and is a good role model to the other students!
Of course, Tim and I are very proud of our responsible little boy. (He is in the K line, second in from the left)
Apparently this award gets your school picture up on the wall and lunch or snack with the principal! I love seeing this stuff come home from the teachers. For both Evan and Emma we get great feedback on their performance in school and their behavior while there. So, even though I am constantly stressing about it, Tim and I must be doing something right!

No comments:
Post a Comment