Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gulp...

Well - you know it has been a long time since the last post when google doesn't recognize the address when typed it.

Wow....  over a month...

And I can honestly say, it was okay.  I have to let go of some guilt and updating the blog is a good one to get away from.   Not that I want to stop sharing stories with my few, dedicated readers, but honestly -- we are getting too busy.  My class is incredibly busy this semester and I don't seem to find as much time to work out lately, so the blog has to be pushed.  And.. I am okay with that.  The Heuer's are settling in, the kids are getting older, and honestly it isn't a huge priority now.

Sorry guys.

But - we are all good.  No worries there. The kids are thriving, keeping me on my toes, and are loving life.   Tim and I are doing great.

So - is this the end?  I cannot say for sure.  Maybe if I can squeeze out an extra 30 minutes of my day I will find some time for a few pics, but then again, maybe not.

Keep on, keeping on.....

I leave you with a few pics of my Hawaii trip - which was Legend- wait for it- dary.  It was great and warm and beautiful with yummy food.  All needed for a fabulous trip.





No comments: