Emma is good - her Aunt Kristen was very sweet to pick her up from daycare today as traffic was HORRIBLE and Tim had class. So - I now owe Kristen a fun cocktail and dessert somewhere. That is okay - just a good excuse to go out. Anyway, Emma brought home her creative project for the day - a mask that looks like a bird. She colored it herself! She laughs whenever anyone puts it up to their face. It is pretty cute.
She has adapted her own kitchen table. One weekend when we were unpacking the cooler from coming home from the cabin, we left the cooler in the kitchen. From that day forward it has become her table. (about a month now) Tim has brought in a little chair for her and every meal, that is where she has her appetizer - aka. Fruit Loops, cheese, raisins, or something of the sort. When it is not meal-time, she enjoys snacks - or the occasional puzzle or book.

Anyway - got to run, we have visitors (just the neighbor lady!)
1 comment:
I see she is wearing her Dora socks! I think that is the cutest thing, her and her Dora socks are inseparable. I will keep looking for other socks with Dora on them.
MOM
Post a Comment