This morning it was the same thing. She has been really into playing with her babies lately and she brought one down with her after she woke up. She was feeding her babies fruit loops and had her baby right by her at her cooler table. The eggs were done, so I pick up Emma to put her in her high chair and she will not bend her legs in her high chair. She points to her baby, "Baby" and starts crying. So, we go over to the baby and pick her up. I try to put Emma in her chair again with her holding her baby and still she will NOT bend her legs. Now, Emma points to the other high chair and says "Baby". So, I have to put her baby in the other high chair first. Then I put Emma in and push them right by each other - then she is happy. Sigh.... That kid.
Not much is on the agenda this weekend. I think we are going up to the cabin this Saturday and then we have a block party picnin on Sunday. Plus, Mom and Dad are coming up for a bit this weekend also. Should be good.
Below is a picture of stubborn Emma. Not quite to a boycot stage, but lately she has been wanting to eat with her feet on the table. Man... she is so much fun now...

and from a year ago... man they change so much so fast!
3 comments:
maybe you should just have baby #2 so Emma could enjoy meals with a little sister or brother... Heehehhee...!
I concur with Sarah! Haha!
Do you remember that summer when Cody was about Emma's age and he thought he was so funny when he put his feet on the table during dinner? So I can safely say that this is something he gets from the Brunner side?!! :)
Post a Comment