Anyway, Emma and I got home, made some homemade chicken nuggets along with mashed potatoes and Stove Top, ie. her favorite meal. I guess I was hoping that she would fill up on food and not eat as much candy. After supper, we got her dressed up and out the door we went.
We went trick-or-treating with my sister Kristen and her two girls. Tim got the trailer hooked up to the lawnmower and we threw pillows and blankets in the back and went across the street to pick them up.
Here is all three of them - cozy in the back. Kaylee lasted about two houses, but Kyra and Emma were in for the long haul. When it was all said and done, I think we went to 13 houses, MUCH more than I thought we would make it to. Emma loved it. She was clapping her hands in the trailer and was so excited to go up to the houses, but then was pretty shy when people came to the door. However, before they would, she would go right up to the door - or peer through the windows. She was pretty upset when we were done.
Oh - did I mention she was a monkey for Halloween? The costume worked pretty well, as she was wearing her baby legs, fleece pants and then her costume over the top. It was nice and roomy for the cold Minnesota evening. Although both Kristen and I said it wasn't as cold as we thought. All -in- all, a very fun evening. The last picture is of her going through the candy at the end of the night. She filled up her little bucket. She was looking at her candy and either taking bites out of some of it, through the wrappers, or threw it aside.
3 comments:
What a very cute little monkey you have Kelly!! Emma...I'm glad that you had fun trick or treating.
SOOOO CUTE!
Your little monkey is adorable!! (I know, this is such an unoriginal comment, but I just had to leave it!)
Post a Comment