Emma saw Santa this past weekend. Thankfully it was just at Hagberg's, which is a small grocery store in Lake Elmo. I say that because it was free to see Santa and we could take pictures with our own camera. Emma cried and screamed the whole time. So, I am happy that I did not have to pay money for that whole experience. We were only there for maybe 5 minutes, of which the whole time Emma cried. It was so cold, I was afraid her little tears were going to freeze on her face. I basically expected the crying anyway, as I can see why a little kid would be scared of Santa.
I am glad my work week is almost over. Christmas is so busy (I have STILL not started on my Christmas cards!!) that I feel like I need a break. This weekend will be a nice break also as Friday night is my work Christmas party. Our department is having a party at the Marriott hotel in Minneapolis - dinner, drinks, hotel room included - YEAH!! Tim and I need a night out. Mom & Dad have graciously offered to watch Emma for the evening. Then, my Mom and Aunt Linda are coming up to see The Sound Of Music at the Ordway and then go to eat at a little resaurant in Bayport. The restaurant is one that has no menu, they buy local food/vege's etc and prepare from there. It should be fun!
Here are more Christmas pictures as promised. Sorry it has taken so long!


2 comments:
Oh my, adorable, adorable pictures! I saved a couple on my computer, just for fun.
Discipline? The childless, clueless one (that would be me) believes consistency is the key. Time outs are good, for small amounts of time. Two minutes is a long time to a little one :-) Good luck!!!
No menu? What if I don't like the stuff they bought that day?
Post a Comment