We have a fairly busy weekend coming up. My parents are coming up tomorrow for a small Valentine party for the girls. Then, since my Dad has a bowling tournament, my Mom will be staying with us for the weekend. I want to get some shopping done and just relax. It should hopefully be a nice weekend although cold.
Tonight I am heading to a party at my friend Megan's and tomorrow night I am hosting book club! Yeah! I look forward to that.
Otherwise, really nothing else is going on. I have my doctor's appointment next Friday and I am incredibly excited for that! Tim wants to make sure there is only one heartbeat :-) Twins would be a lot to handle - but they don't run in either family so I am really not worried about that.
Here are some pictures of Emma's day-to-day activities. Nothing too excited, just big things in her world... her dollhouse and her paints. She is quite the artist (and apparently the paints taste real good.)


okay - she is STILL awake. It usually never takes her this long to fall asleep. This could be bad....
2 comments:
She seriously is the cutest!!! Love all the stories! Are you guys finding out the gender of baby #2? Jason is actually in Minneapolis right now, flew in yesterday and flies out tonight. Weird to think that he's so close, but probably won't even have time for a call! Wish the boys and I could have come and seen you guys! Hopefully soon!
So...did she every take her nap?? I hope so, I remember those days waiting & hoping for Andrew to fall asleep!!
Post a Comment