
Finally! I am connected again to the world! I can do my daily scans of all the blogs - random searches on Blackle - and connect with email! I love it!
Let's see - where do I start? This past weekend we went to the cabin for Wisconsin Fishing opener. Sadly, we were disappointed as the fish were not biting. The water is still freezing, so I am betting the fish were still not that hungry yet! But, we had fun none-the-less. My sister Kim and her son Andrew came up with Mom & Dad. Mom graciously offered to watch Emma so I could paint Emma and the new baby's room! It is painted a pale yellow and Emma picked out some Nemo wallpaper and stickers to put on the wall. It should be cute! Emma had fun tromping around outside, fishing, and playing with her cousin Andrew - finally a nice weekend! I unfortunately forgot my camera, so have no pictures of the weekend. But, I am sure I will catch up.
Work is crazy- let me put it this way. When you work part-time and are traveling for 2 of your normal 3 work days, it is hard to play catch up. Today I was ready to throw my hands in the air and be a stay-at-home Mom. ESPECIALLY since traffic was slow due to rain. If only my office was closer... sigh...
Emma is still her crazy old self. She is enjoying the nice weather and her new toys we got from Tim's niece Angie. We got her a little trike and bike and she loves playing outside and being pushed around. Plus swinging (or pinging as she calls it). Soon, Tim and I hope to be out in the garden and I am sure that Emma will have a great time playing in the dirt.
At daycare there is a new baby boy there named Norris, so Emma has had a lot of time to practice before her little brother arrives. All of her baby dolls are now named Baby Norse and she will feed them, swaddle them, and burp them (which she must see Theresa do with the real one.) Then she will pick him up and say "Oh Baby Norse- so heavy" and pass him to me. It is pretty cute. She is going to be a great big sister!
This upcoming weekend are the big Woodbury thrift sales and I cannot wait! I am hoping to find a double stroller - but I know not to get my hopes up. At 7am on Friday, Woodbury will be filled with crazy women, all hoping to find a bargain. Mom, Kristen, and myself will be 3 of them :-)
Here are some pictures of Princess Emma in her new dresses I bought for her at a (yup, surprise) garage sale in Durand. They washed up pretty well and they beat the old dish towel I had clipped around her before. Although, tonight, she wanted the towel and not the dress - go figure. Her 2nd birthday party will be next Saturday (my baby is getting so big!) and she wanted a princess party at first, but now she has settled on Dora. So, that is good. Tim and I bought her a little kitchen for her birthday and I will run out and buy a few things for her to open up as well for the big day.
TinkerBell Emma and... her watching Dora with her friend, baby Cinderella. 
Finally - an older picture from when we spent time on the farm. She sure loved seeing the "Moo's" and still talks about Papa's new tractor!
No comments:
Post a Comment