Me = tired
Emma = crabby
Tim = somewhere between the two!
We had a great weekend at the cabin - we left on Wednesday and got home about 3 today. The fish were biting (Emma caught her first fish and proudly proclaimed "I so happy Mommy! I so excited!"), the weather wasn't too bad, although the water was too cold to go in. My sister Kim, and her son Andrew were up and it is always nice to see them. My aunt Linda and Tim's son, Eric, also came up for the holiday. My parents were there too - so yes, we had a full house, but everyone had a great time.
2 day work week this week - YEAH!
Baby #2 kicking and moving around a lot more than I remember Emma doing.
Emma - Terrible Two's!!! She also has gotten into asking "Why Mommy?" Over and over again.
More later and pictures too! - have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment