Thank goodness today for the understanding neighbors and Tim's understanding boss as I have the flu and am relying on those close to me to help out. Kristen has been great and has watched Emma for the past 3 hours so I can get more sleep and try to drink this out of my system with glass after glass of water. Tim's boss is letting him leave early today to take the afternoon shift so I can relax and get better. Being sick stinks anyway, but now with being pregnant and trying to handle a 2 year old it brings on another meaning. I am not going to type much more as I am going to eat a snack and drink more fluids, but i was just lounging and checking everyone else's blog, so I thought I should update.
And Emma, bless her little heart, after hearing from Tim that I am sick decided that a Dora band-aid is the cure all for everything so she (with Tim's help) got me one and has been feeding me crackers. What a little sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment