Seriously?? A Viking? Please tell me it isn't so! I understood last year with your go-round with the Jets, you still had the urge to play, the Packers cut you off to early...whatever... I got it, I understood. But to play for the team I love to hate?? Yup, can't take it. I know - you were being all coy in your interview tonight, jumping around the questions and joking throughout it all, but I understood. I got the low-down on what you were saying. If you can plan, you WILL play, and it will be in purple and gold. Yuck.
I supported you as a Jet - cheered for you as a Jet. But, I am not so sure with the Vikings. How can I watch you play with your boyish charm, rugged good looks (oh yeah baby!), and honest-to-God love of the game in a Viking jersey? I don't know if I can. My dear-ole-husband already promised to buy a Favre Viking Jersey and hang it on his beloved side in our basement. I cannot bear the thought of it.
So, please, Brett - don't do it. I would hate to cheer against you, against my beloved Brett Favre, against our main man in Green Bay for the most of my football cheering life - but I may have too.
I am sad...
1 comment:
I totally agree with this. How can he do it?? Has he no sense of loyalty after all the adoration and support we gave him for so MANY years? Any team but this one... May the God's be with US!
Post a Comment