Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nailed It!

Hello! Thanks for sticking with me. My class is now done and I can breathe a deep sigh of relief. All right, in all honesty, I was done this past Saturday. However, I have been enjoying my laziness and my time (well - only 3 days) until my next class started.

Good report though - I believe it will be worth it! My papers all got A's, my presentation went well, and I got some good insight, did some deep soul searching, and met some very nice people. All-in-all, great experience (even though brutal) and I am glad I did it. One class down in only 4 weeks :-)

Now, bear with me. I have stories from January to tell, and Christmas for that matter, and I do plan on telling them. As some of you know, I create a blog book at the end of each year, and I have to make sure I have my Christmas and vacation stories included for 2010.

No comments: