Thursday, February 9, 2012

You can call me stinky pants

It was bedtime and I had just got done reading two stories for the kids; the two stories that Emma just received from her Scholastic book orders: "Sharks: Big, Bigger, and Biggest: and "Don't worry Douglas!" We were reading them in my bed, all snuggly and covered up in blankets. The books had been read and Emma jumped out of bed to go to her room and get Kit ready for bed. Evan hides under the covers.

I say "Evan! Time for bed!" and then gently tickle him and pull the covers back. He looks at me and says,

"Hey! I not Evan!"

"Oh yeah?! If you are not Evan, who are you?"

"Me? I stinky pants!"

and then he laughs, lets me tickle him some more, and then jumps out of bed to go in his room.

No comments: