Here is Emma showing off her snowboard. She did pretty well! She made it down the small (very small) hill a few times. She was getting pretty frustrated this particular day and wanted to give up pretty quickly. Then, I told her how I used to have a shirt when I was her age that said "Anything Boys Can Do, Girls Can Do Better" and how sometimes people think girls can't do the things boys can do. This got her kind of fired up that people may think she can't do something just because she is a girl, so then she practiced some more!
Evan did okay. He gave up pretty easy and decided that sliding on top of the board was easier. And then, he decided that sledding on a real sled was even easier.
And Sage... Then, once the kids were done sledding, we got out Papa's gator and took it for a cruise around the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment