Sometimes, I get to the point of tasks where I am just done. I feel I have put enough effort in and I am just done and have absolutely no motivation to keep going.
I am there right now.....
My current class is financial accounting. I am not a fan of financial accounting. It has been a lot of work. The professor is a very smart guy that has trouble relating to students. He really truly believes that we are MBA students, we pay a lot for the classes, and he is going to give us every minute that we are paying for. Yeah, I get it... most of the times. But when it is 6 o'clock, after a full day of work, when I am not with my family, I don't always get it. He even teaches after tests!! He will give us 2 hours for tests, a 10 minute break, and then we come back so he can lecture more. Is there anything more depressing than that? Last week we took Exam #2 ( a hard one, like the first one) and he lectured for 5 minutes past 9, apologizing, of course, that he was keeping us late. By the end of the test, I was completely drained - drained enough that I was out of it for the lecture and didn't get much out of it. I know it doesn't sound like much, but sometimes it is hard to keep going that long after a full day of work.
Yes, I know, I am doing this to myself..... it was my choice to go back to school.....
Anyway, I have been working on a project for the class and I am to the point where I am just done. I have absolutely no desire to work anymore on it... I am totally avoiding it and blogging. Plus, I have one more cumulative, non-open book test to get through. Then... I am done. Three more weeks and I am done with no formal class for the summer.
I cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment