The kids really enjoy school - which is good.
I really DON't enjoy school, which stinks. I am taking Economics of Organizations and Management. Think a lot of calculus (which I never took) a lot of Excel using solver and regression data analysis and a lot of boring reading. This class is kicking my butt and it is going to be a long semester.
Our porch. I am so glad we are doing it... but am getting bogged down in the process. Tim is out there every chance he can get (which is great) but we miss him and the progress is slow.
Tim's moose hunting trip.. . Kristen told me yesterday "Kelly - it takes a village" which is true. Tim left Sunday, Sept. 22 and comes home this Friday, Oct. 4. It has been a long time and we all miss him. The kids have been pretty good for the most part. There were a few tantrums at the schedule changes (mine were mostly red wine induced tears after the kids were in bed :-) )- but mostly it has been good. I miss him terribly and I cannot wait for him to come home. MANY MANY thanks to Kristen and the family for having us over for a few dinners, helping out while I was in class, and for just being there. (And no - no word if he got anything. He is completely unplugged up there, which has made it worse. I have no idea how he is doing.)
I hope to get up to speed with the blog soon, but honestly, it just isn't a high priority at the moment.
I leave you with a few pics of the kids tonight at Red Lobster. They have always wanted to go and Tim isn't a huge fan. Emma devoured the crab legs, Evan at my shrimp linguine and french fries, and we came home and made ice cream sundae's to celebrate Tim's birthday without him.
![]() |
| They loved the bibs. |
![]() |
| Emma lost her other front tooth while we were there. |
![]() |
| Evan with the bib. |
![]() |
| And this weekend we picked apples off our tree in the backyard. The kids were big helpers. |




No comments:
Post a Comment