Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Post Lasik



Have I mentioned to you yet how much I LOVE Lasik!!  Here is a picture of me 8 hours post-op (maybe) and while the smile may look hokey - I loved it!  I had to wear these lovely eye shields for the first day of the procedure and then each night for a week after.  Tim thought they were lovely :-(  But, they were too protect me from inadvertently rubbing my eyes at night so they had a good function!

The surgery wasn't bad at all and for anyone that is considering Lasik - do it!!  Don't delay.  Seriously. I wonder why I was so nervous.

As for post op care - there were and still are many drops that I put in my eyes.  I use rewetting drops every hour and man, I can tell if I don't put them in.  Plus, every night around 9 I am ready to go to bed as my eyes are tired, but that isn't really a bad thing either!


And - here I am today... and hopefully sans glasses for a long, long time!!

No comments: