Just a few pics of the most adorable children EVER.... and some rambling nonsense from me, their Mom
Monday, February 25, 2008
Quick update
Sorry for the long time in-between posts. The Heuer house has been pretty busy until recently when Emma caught a cold. Now, it is full of Cinderella and cuddling the baby that usually never wants to be cuddled. She got it yesterday and was very whiny and always wanting Mama. Tim stayed home with her today (as we had no daycare) which was a good thing anyway as she was in no state to go to daycare. Now, we are discussing tomorrow. Since she really doesn't have a fever, we are thinking if she has a good night, we are sending her and I will be on standby. If it is a rough night for all, I will stay home with her. It is so hard to see the little one sick as she is usually so active and rambunctious. Now, she just wants to lay on you and watch Cinderella, which is a good movie, but 3 times in 3 days is a lot. I really don't want to be the bad Mom that sends her kid to daycare when she is sick, but I sometimes think she does better for others than she does for me. Tim said she was not nearly as whiny today with him as she was when I got home. Plus, maybe seeing her friends will make her happy. I don't know. It is always a guessing game. We will see what tonight brings. With that - I am off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh I'm sorry - sick is NO FUN! We were out of daycare all week last week because of the sick (both ours and other kids). I hope Emma is feeling better soon :)
Post a Comment