Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter Everyone! I know it is a bit early - but we are heading down to the farm for an Easter Egg hunt. First, I wanted to post a few pictures of the happenings yesterday. It was a typical Friday - the Kellogg's came over to bake some Easter cookies and do a few Easter crafts. While Kristen and I were talking, we decided it would be fun to take some Easter pictures of the girls - with the girls dressed up as bunnies! The pictures are below and they turned out pretty cute!

Have a great day tomorrow - I hope you all are spending some time with family and being thankful for the blessings in your life. I know I am :-)








2 comments:

Lori said...

These are the cutest pictures EVER! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

You and Kristen are so creative! The little bunnies are adorable!