Yes - we went test driving Toyota's this evening, but now, we do not have a new car. We got Jessie to babysit (daycare provider's daughter) whom Emma really likes to hang out with and we were off on our own. We test drove a few cars and then did the wheeling & dealing. The wheeling & dealing did not go quite as we wanted, so we left. However, both Tim and I think they will be giving us a call on Monday with a better offer - we will see. The car? A 2009 Camry - red. http://www.toyota.com/corolla/exterior-360.html just in case you want to check it out. A pretty cool car I think. Anyway, then we were off to eat. We were supposed to go out with our friends Hans & Jen, however, it fell through. Which, was fine by me as I am still suffering from a cold and for the 3rd day running cannot taste anything. I HATE that about my colds, I always lose my sense of taste. Plus, my morning sickness seems to be back a bit (probably due to the cold) and I am tired... so, I am hoping that in a week or so when I am better, we will bring Jessie over again and really go out!
That's all for now. I will hopefully post more soon, with some pictures of Emma. It has been awhile since I posted pictures.
1 comment:
Is it a Camry or Corolla? I have always like toyota's! Ever since my Celica...that baby purred. Back when we didn't have speed limits in MT (kinda) I used to put her in cruise at 92 and she never even slowed down over the mountains! I had to give it up though after Cody was born (both the car and the 92mph....sigh) it was just too much of a pain to get the carseat in and out of a two door car! :) We just got over the "blahs" in our house too, also with an ear infection, so I feel for ya! Hope you're all feeling better soon! By the way I love the little baby count down you have on here!
Post a Comment