Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Temporarily Disabled

Hello blog readers! I just wanted to sign in quick at my parents house to tell everyone that I HAVE NO INTERNET AT HOME! I AM GOING CRAZY! So, because of that, the blog posts will be fairly infrequent. Well, I guess they were before anyway.

Just quickly - all is going well. We are in Durand picking up my Emma as she has been with my parents the past 2 days as we had no daycare. I really missed the little monkey! It was so quiet and so hard to see her go! But, Tim and I did go out to eat yesterday and had some nice quiet time.

Emma did very well at Mom & Dad's and really enjoyed her stay. As did Mom & Dad - ha!

Okay, I have to sign off, I will update when I can. Hopefully our internet will be fixed this weekend!

No comments: