Monday, July 21, 2008

I've been tagged....

What was I doing 10 years ago??
---Getting ready to be a freshman at the good ole' University of St. Thomas. I was working at Black's Valley Ag in Durand and partying it up with And-And, Gee, The P, and a whole bunch of others.

Five things on Today's To-Do-List:
1)Call my parents to see how my little girl is doing without me (which, she is doing very well)
2)Train my replacement at work for the time I am on maternity leave and try to keep my sanity at work.
3) Work ahead and plan for all my plants so I don't have to bring work home this week (hopefully I can get this done tomorrow!)
4)Go out to eat with my husband and spend some quality time with him
5) Be in bed early - again.

A snack I enjoy?
--POPCORN! Love it - eat it all the time.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
--Pay off school loans and other debt
--Buy Emma more Little People Toys
--Buy a triathlon bike (because I have a goal of doing a triathlon again next summer)
--Donate some to St. Jude's Children's hospital or the March of Dimes
--Buy Baby Heuer some trucks or other toys that boys play with
--Plan a fun trip for next year
--Build a green house or sun porch or something fun like that
--Buy Tim a submarine - because in his mind, why wouldn't a person want a submarine?

Places I have lived:
Durand, WI (born & raised)
St. Paul, MN (went to college there!)
Bozeman, MT (followed a man out there for a summer)
Highland Park, MN (my cute little efficiency after college)
West Lakeland, MN (my home now)

I tag:

Molly -

No comments: