Sunday, July 6, 2008

A sure sign of sleep deprivation

So, Emma was up at 4:30am this morning. I know - what the hell? She had such a busy day yesterday playing, so I was thinking she wouldn't wake up until 7:00am at the earliest - but no chance. 4:30am! I rocked her, layed her down, brought her to my bed and nothing. Finally at 6:30, Tim took her to the living room and got her juice and turned on some cartoons so I could get some sleep (to no avail). This is after her 5:30am announcement, while she was trying to sleep in our bed, "Mama - here booger" which she had on her finger. Yeah, nice....

So, Yes, I am pretty darn tired. The surest sign??? I was in the shower and getting ready to wash my hair. So, I grabbed the shampoo, put some in my hand, and then washed my face. Yup ... Nice.

So - I am done posting for now, I am going to bed, and I will post more later. More Emma stories and pictures. I have been bad with pictures lately.

No comments: