We had a good weekend. Tim was hunting - left Friday and came back today - and we had my lovely aunt up for company! It is always nice seeing family and Emma loves playing with her - and it was nice to have the help when Evan was fussy. Although, he seems to be a bit better. We have his 2 month doctor appointment on Wednesday, so I will still ask about sleeping issues, but slowly I think he is getting better. Two month's old already - can you believe that? Here are some pics of my little guy on his 2 month birthday.

Emma is good too. A goof lately. She has been noticing me decorating the house for the upcoming holidays, so she decided that she should help decorate. Her addition?? Hair ties on the door knobs... About 4 or 5 of the doors in the house are decorated with hair ties. Funny - she puts them on the door knobs for decoration but not her hair. She also told me today when I was putting on her tights "Mama - sometimes you drive me crazy" Then she shook her head.
So - back to the Packer game. Tim was gone and I saw no harm in dressing the kids up for the game. He just can't get it that they are Packer fans. AND NO - I did not buy either of these outfits for them... they were gifts.


Don't they look happy to be wearing the good ole' Green and Gold?We don't have much coming up for this week. I have a dentist appointment, Evan has a doctors appointment and I have to do a big grocery shopping run. Fun. I am hoping to get out and do a bit of shopping for myself. Buy some NON-maternity clothes for work.. sigh...work.
Have a happy week everyone!
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment