Anyway - the shortened version:
Daycare was closed yesterday and today due to sickness in their house. Emma's best friend Breezy has a yucky virus with fever, aching, stomach stuff. So, we definitely do not want our children exposed to that. I would hate to see them get that sick, especially the little man. Hopefully (as they were there on Monday) they do not get it anyway. However, that makes it tough with the work schedule. I feel as though I have been slacking lately with Tim's achin' back issues which got me to work late, then our daycare provider was sick and closed 2 days, then I was sick one day last week and now this! I think I am going to set up a meeting with my boss to apologize and let him know my work schedule is not normally like this.
What else? I am watching President Obama's speech right now and really wish they would hold the clapping and the back-slapping until AFTER the speech. I think that would shave off about 15 minutes! And (sigh) Nancy Pelosi... do not like that woman. She had the biggest sour face when President Bush was speaking, now she looks like the cat that ate the canary.
Some new pictures!
My kiddo's today. They had a great Daddy day as Tim stayed home with them today. (we are doing half-time tomorrow). We all got outside this evening. Tim plowed the driveway and Emma, Evan, and I shoveled. It was a beautiful night!
Emma last week at dance class...
And Tim & Evan playing cards at the cabin. Evan really enjoyed eating them more than playing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment