Well, as my clever title states, not much has changed. We were at the cabin this weekend and were delighted to have my aunt and uncle (along with my parents) at the cabin. It was nice and relaxing - filled with reading, movies, too much food, and Scrabble.
The kids are good. Evan is still wishy-washy with sleep. Some days are good and others are bad. At least the good typically outweigh the bad. Emma is as lively as ever. She has dance class for about 4 more weeks and while I was hoping to sign her up for swimming lessons next, the YMCA did not "authorize" my account on time so the only class that would work out for us has filled up. This weekend she delighted everyone by wearing a swimming suit at all times (yes, I told her it was not appropriate attire, but that is a battle I am not going to fight. She did put on clothes to go outside)
Tim is now fighting the cold that I had last week. I called in sick on Wednesday at work as I did not get any sleep that night and my head was pounding pretty bad. It was a cold that took a while to shake, but I am not feeling better.
Not much new with me. I am happy to announce that I am one pound away from my goal weight. YEAH! (although after all the food I ate this past weekend, I may now be about 3# away.) Anyway, with as well as I have been doing, I may change my goal weight a little lower... we will see :-)
This upcoming week will be the same.. work.. clean...play with kids. This weekend I have a baby shower and Evan's baptism, so it will be pretty busy.
With that, I am out. Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
Kel -
One pound! Wow! Congrats, you are AWESOME!!
Post a Comment