So, I have been powering through it. I did a little internet shopping, which I am very happy about. Tim may not be :-) Hey - pretty soon I am working an extra day a week - making more money, I can do that every once in a while, right??
Shopping and spending too much money - check
Dishes - check
Packing for vacation - somewhat check.
Lounging and watching a "What Not to Wear" - check (luckily, I can do this while doing the others.
We are on vacation starting tonight - yeah! Heading to the cabin, which we are all pretty excited about. But, that means, a lot to pack, a lot of lists, a lot of "oops - cannot forget the (fill-in-blank here).
We had a great week. Work was busy, but I knew that. We went to the Washington County fair last night and Emma had a blast! We went on a few rides and enjoyed some fair food. Even Evan had a great time. Today, we celebrated Kyra's 5th birthday and will do some shopping soon.
Here are some pics - yup, being pretty quick with this post because I know my luck will run out soon.
Yup - I know I am small, but I can TOTALLY make it over this gate.
Finally - a non-goofy picture of Emma
Princess Emma - courtesy of a gift bag from Kyra's birthday breakfast
My not-so-good attempt to get a picture of them both together.
Evan - finally holding his bottle. when it doesn't inconvience him to do so.
Off to do more before they wake up - have a great week!
1 comment:
Hey -
I keep meaning to let you know that I'm not going to be able to come to the cabin this year. With my coworker on maternity leave, things are crazy and I just took 3 days off for the Dells.... So boo. :( At the beginning of summer next year, I'll have to get the date for the big weekend and request time off ASAP... hopefully Procreating Coworker will not be knocked up again already. :-/
Have so much fun!
Post a Comment