A picture of my 3 favorite people outside.
Yesterday we ate supper quickly and then headed outside. We played chalk, we played on the swingset, Emma and I went for a run, and then the first lawnmower ride of the year. The kids could not be more excited. Me either for that matter - there is nothing better than being outside.
Kids are good. They are pretty exhausted (and cranky) come bedtime due to all the playing outside. They both had pretty big meltdowns tonight, which is never fun. I made Evan a bottle to calm him down, which we had weaned him of last week, and Emma just got sent to bed. An hour later, she is still upstairs reading books and getting up periodically.
Evan's favorite thing lately?? The movie Cars. He will see pictures of Lightning McQueen and will start hopping up and down saying "Cah!! Cah!!" and will be all happy. So because we do not have many boy books in the house yet, I bought him some Cars board books at Target last week. Tonight, he snuggled in his crib with his favorite blanket and his Lightning McQueen and Mater books. I was pretty cute. So, maybe the Easter Bunny will bring him some Cars stuff this year.
1 comment:
Who are your three favorite people 'inside'? Ha! Great picture, they all look so happy.
Post a Comment