Monday, May 10, 2010

back home and resting peacefully

to all my faithful readers out there - Evan and Tim are back home - and Evan is sleeping well on the floor propped up with pillows for now. he has croup (I have no idea if I spelled that correctly or not) which is basically inflamation in his throat due to a cold. The doctor gave him a shot to help reduce the swelling in his throat so he can breathe better and motrin for his fever. he also has a prescription that needs to be filled tomorrow to further help with the inflamation. The doctor said the shot should really kick in around mid-night, so hopefully he has a fairly restful night.

Tim will be staying home with the little guy tomorrow so he can fully recover.

Now, I am off to bed.

Thanks for the good wishes!

1 comment:

kbotr said...

Poor guy! I hope he feels better soon and he keeps it on that side of the street!