Starting over a week ago, Breezy and Emma were making plans. They were going to wear pretty dresses, dance all night, go out to eat first, and have fun. Yesterday they decided they would get their hair done together today. Breezy's Mom was going to put curls, hair clips and sparkles in. I painted Emma's fingernails and toenails and all was set. This was all the girls could talk about and I was just hoping that it would live up to Emma's expectations.
I picked both Emma and Evan up after work and she was literally bouncing with excitement. With her hair dolled up, she rushed into the house after I parked the car at home. She ran up to her room, got all dressed up, put on Mama's lip gloss and hunted for a pair of tights for her to put on. Thankfully we were able to borrow a pair from the neighbors and all was set. Tim had made it home by this point and was all ready.
Tim bought Emma a corsage for the dance, so here is a pic of Tim putting it on her wrist.

And more pics of the two of them before they left. Doesn't she look so big?!

Emma didn't want to sit long for pictures as she was itching to go. Finally, they were off leaving Evan and I at home.
Evan and I had a nice night playing Thomas the Train, having dinner with Kristen (an early birthday dinner from Olive Garden - we weren't sure if it would work after the babies come) and watching How to Train a Dragon.
Around 8:30, Emma rushed into the house and excitedly told Kristen and I all about the night. Tim and Emma ate at Axel's Bonfire and then went to the dance. Emma got out her "autograph" book and showed me the autographs of all the princesses she met: Cinderella, Snow White, and Tianna, to name a few. Tim told me that she danced a lot with Breezy, danced some with Tim and had a great, great night. Emma told me the best part of the night was meeting a new friend. Emma told me "my new friend even gave me a hug when I left." How nice!
All-in-all, a great night was had by all.

No comments:
Post a Comment