Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Rottawhot

For roughly two weeks whenever the family would discuss going snowmobiling, Evan would tilt his head and knowinglay say, "Rottawhot! " Then, he would tilt is head, nod and repeat over and over again "Rottawhot." Now, for the life of me, I had no idea what a rottawhot is. So I did the "Evan, can you say it again?" "Evan, can you slow down?" "Evan, can you point it out to me?" But, nothing. He always seemed very excited about the rottawhot and I felt horrible that I couldn't understand.

Finally, we were at the cabin and getting our snowstuff on to go for a snowmobile ride. Tim and I were talking about the restaurant we were going to drive to for supper and Evan looks up excitedly and says, "Yea! A Rottawhot!"

And then it clicks...

Of course!

Stupid me - the rottawhot is a restaurant!




Man, sometimes I wish I could speak 2-year-old speak.






No comments: