Our weekend was pretty relaxing and we did the typical cabin stuff:
Jammie Fishing -- (yup, I think this has become a tradition now in the mornings)
Paddleboarding -- with kids riding with me, me alone and going almost the whole way around the lake, and the kids alone
Visiting family -- Tim's sister Pat has 10 of the cutest little puppies, so we visited them along with his other sister Jill & brother-n-law Dave. They son & daughter in law were up as well with their 8 month old baby Mallory. Emma and Evan adore her and enjoy trying to make her laugh.
Golfing (see Father's Day post)
Playing in the lake - the weather for the most part was great this past weekend. The kids had fun playing in the lake. I still haven't ventured in.
Reading -- I wish I could have done more - but Emma did her share. She is now into reading Nancy Drew mysteries (a newer version of the stories geared to kids) and spent some time relaxing and reading.
Eating -- ugh-- this is why we call the cabin the Fat House. We made homemade onion rings, homemade french fries, and juicy lucy's. YUM doesn't even do it justice.
And sleeping -- this usually happens on the way home. (me too!)
Good times!




No comments:
Post a Comment