Finally - Praise the Lord - my little Evan sleeps! He only woke up twice last night! Plus, I fell asleep at 8:30 so I got some sleep. He is now sleeping in his crib (which he is doing better also!) so I am drinking my coffee, catching up on Lipstick Jungle, and hoping to do some digital scrapbooking! What a great morning so far - and it is only 8:00am!
I know I say this almost every post - but I love Fall! We had a great weekend enjoying the beautiful weather. Saturday we went to an Apple Orchard around here so Emma could pick some apples. She loves climbing around the little train that was there and seeing the animals, but most of all, she loved helping her Daddy pick some apples. She was so proud of herself and ate an entire apple on her own while we were out there. Normally I am not sure how fond she is of apples, she loved it there. Evan skipped out on the experience and slep for a total of 5 hours in his carseat. (yeah, why can't he do that in his crib? We are working on it...) We got back home and went for a nice walk, picked a whole bunch of raspberries, and then relaxed.
Sunday was Tim's graduation day, which was really nice! I am so proud of him - hopefully I will be the next one to get my MBA. Although, I know that is a few years away. Tim's family came in for the ceremony and then we went out to eat - all the while my Mom and neighbors watched the kids - it was really nice.
Damn - perfect morning interrupted with baby crying. Oh well, I got about a half an hour! I won't complain about that :-)
Pictures later when I have time.
No comments:
Post a Comment