Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A question to my readers

I have a question for my readers - I am needing to download songs to my MP3 player. What are the youngsters using to do that now days? I know about Napster - but is there any other site which I can legally purchase MP3's? I need good playlists for working out :-) yup, still motivated! Feel free to email or comment. THANKS!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I use itunes and Amazon. I prefer amazon because they allow you to share your music with your friends. itunes makes that difficult.

Good for you working out! I started pilates at the Y and I highly recommend it. It is really helping tone up my mid section. And my rear (is that the pc way to say it?). Oh and it's really working wonders on my posture. And it's fun....the 50 minutes fly by!

Anonymous said...

hee, hee...I'm not a youngster, but I use Amazon...I've been saving Pepsi codes for some free downloads.

Unknown said...

I use Limewire. It's exactly like Napster...but it's free.