I am in the house by myself at the moment with a crying Evan in his crib and a sleepy Emma in her bed. (I take that back, Emma just got out of her bed and I just heard her open up Evan's door. She is a very concerned big sister!) Okay, Trip #1 upstairs to comfort Evan and put his NUK back in his mouth. Emma came downstairs where I am typing this and tried to tell me that Evan woke her up - nice try kid, but I am not buying it!
Nothing too much is going on here, just thought I would post some new pictures of Evan that I took yesterday.
Evan just started crying AGAIN! I am really not sure what to do with that one. He just cannot sleep at night in his crib or bassinet and it is starting to drive me crazy - with lack of sleep that is! Now he is down with me and I am one-handed typing - so this post is now going to be short! Any advice, let me know.


No comments:
Post a Comment