Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally - it is over

The elections that is. No more ad's - no more mailings - no more phone calls. FINALLY! Now, you won't hear me talk a lot about politics as everyone has their own idea's and that is fine. But now we have a democratic president and majority in both sides, so let's get something done. Hopefully the change that Obama has promised will happen. Unfortunately I feel this means our taxes will rise with this change AND I am a little nervous with his lack of experience - but let's get something done. Now I pray for his family that they are kept safe.

Not much is going on here. I am relishing my last few weeks at home with my baby boy and working on his sleeping patterns. He only got up twice last nice - but that follows a night that he was up 4 times - every 2 hours about. That was rough. He has his 2 month check up on Friday, so I am going to talk to his pediatrician to see if he has any idea's. My little man is still sleeping now, so I am about to get my morning coffee and do some digi scraping. I have signed up for a digi-scrapping class so I have to go out today and get some supplies - but I am pretty excited about that. Something for me!

1 comment:

Jess Hunt said...

sorry about the sleep stuff - that can be really tough to figure out! what class are you taking??