This has been a busy week. Emma's days at daycare were a bit off this week -she is going Wednesday and Thursday. Tuesday she had a lot of fun helping me and Tim's son Eric make apple pies. We really tried to include her as much as we could. At first she started helping peel apples, but that didn't really work out that well. So, after that she became the "official dishwasher." She was pretty excited about that and lasted about a half an hour until I looked over and saw her dipping her hair in the sink. After an "EMMA! What are you doing?!" (as I see her eyebrows are even wet!) She looks at me and says "Mama - I just have to get my hair wet. Just a little bit." Ergh.... Eric helped her bake her own little pie and she ate the whole thing for supper. She had a great time and I think Eric had a lot of fun too in the chaos of our house.
Today Evan had his 2 month appointment. The little guy was a trooper. He is 23.5 inches long (75%) and 11 lb 10oz (25%). No real concerns, may have a bit of acid reflux, but no medication or anything. All in all - a healthy little boy. WHICH- you will not believe! Last night he slept from 10pm to 5am!! yes, that prompted me to get up at 3:30am to make sure he was still breathing, but I couldn't believe it! The night before he was only up twice - please, let this be how is sleep will be going forward! It felt so good last night to get about 5 hours of sleep in a row! I haven't had that for weeks. Here are a few pics before the shots:


This weekend we are heading up to the cabin. This may be the last time there until about Christmas, so it should be nice. Hopefully relaxing!
1 comment:
oh how funny - we both blogged about that Trace Adkins song last night! Gets me every time too :)
How is your Stories In Hand stuff coming along?? I'm still trimming and punching holes - I ordered a binder so I'm waiting for that to arrive too.....
Have a great day!
Post a Comment