Here we are picking pumpkins at Nana & Papa's:


And... the beloved combine ride! You can almost see all of us stuffed in there!

And.. Evan's tractor ride! Which, personally, I think he enjoyed more than the combine. Can you see his little seat there? It even has a little seat belt in there for him! Love it! I wish the tractors had these amenities when I was little :-)

Collecting leaves and doing other fall things. This first one here is the nature hike in the coulee.


The group of kids in the coulee. Most were getting pretty sick of pictures at this point.

The visit to the "cabin" in the woods. I think the kids enjoyed riding the golf cart and playing the creek more.

And - the ride to the coulee in the back of the 1 ton farm truck. Evan just plopped right down in the middle and waited for the ride.

Evan's trip up the bluff.

And - playing in the leaves the next day!




I thought this picture was cute as he was mad I took the rake away from him for a moment. Poor, dejected little boy! I am the worst Mom in the world - I know!

And- climbing the small tree in our front yard. I have to say, not to toot my own horn (or my sister's as she took some of these pictures as well) but, for what Tim and I paid to get some professional pictures taken last year, I like some of these just as well. If only I knew where to get them professionally printed - or on better paper than Target or Shutterfly.



Evan in the tree again. He really loved climbing the tree!

And, so did Emma! Of course, whatever one does, the other needs to as well.

And Evan, all tired from the raking.

That's all! This weekend has been good so far. Tim was gone today so the kids and I did some fall cleaning and fall playing! We took some ears of corn that we brought home from the farm, shucked the corn, and put little piles of corn all around our yard for the birds and little critters to store for the winter. We made a tent in our house and mopped the floor, I did about 5 loads of laundry and am still going strong, made a yummy supper, Evan got a big goose egg on his head from jumping on his mattress, and carved pumpkins! They are so excited for Halloween! It should be a great night tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment